International Seminar of Ergonomics GNIEZNO – POLAND 20 – 22 JUNE 2016
Yushi Fujita – President of IEA (International Ergonomics Association) Sylvain LEDUC – President of the Federation of European Ergonomics Societies.
Gyula Szabó – Associate professor Óbuda University Donát Bánki Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Safety Sciences, Hungary.
The conference scope includes all subareas of ergonomics, including (but not limited to):
- Education and trainings in work safety and ergonomics
- Ergonomics of work environment and human life
- Ergonomics for people with disabilities and aging population
- Ergonomics and quality engineering
- Ergonomics of information technology and management systems
- Ergonomics in product and process design
- Ergonomics in transport, agriculture and forestry
- Safety culture
- Ergonomic criteria in occupational risk assessment
- Economic aspects of work environment improvement
- Ergonomic awareness
- New applications of ergonomics
30.04.2016 – Registration for the conference using the registration form Early-Bird Registration Deadline;
31.05.2016 – Full Paper Submission Deadline (Notification of full paper acceptance in 2 weeks); Registration Deadline.
If you would like to propose a special session you are invited to send a session proposal to the Conference Secretariat. Please note that after the acceptance, authors contributing to a special session should submit
their paper using the standard procedure. Special session’s organizers are expected to attend the conference and chair the session. The registration of a minimum of 4 authors per special session is required.